Monday, October 18, 2010

Bugs! Part 2

After a short hiatus, I finally decided to continue the long arduous process of painting up my Bugs.  After assembly (which was another daunting undertaking in of itself) I left these bad boys alone for quite some time as I followed other pursuits and interests. If you're a gamer I'm sure you can relate.


20 complete Bugs! with my urban ruins as a backdrop.

Detail shot of the myriad poses.




Baby steps being the key, I spray black primer as usual. Then comes the drybrushing.  In this case I'm using a dove grey. 


Side by side comparison of black primered and drybrushed steps.

I do believe that this is one of the labor intensive steps because of all the detail these models have.




 1 down 19 to go. Then color's next. Stay tuned, loyal followers...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...