Sunday, January 25, 2015

More Proxying Fun: Ars Victor with MechWarrior Minis, Part 1

Late last year I picked up Ars Victor and immediately saw the potential for more Hybrid Gaming: the unholy union of a boardgame with miniatures!

(click on the pix to enlarge)
There was plenty of info and buzz surrounding this game so I had to give it a try

All set to play. Got the plexi to keep things flat and grabbed
whatever mini I had to proxy with and on we go...

This 15mm figure is a recent acquisition from the last gaming
convention I attended. Again, I don't know the manufacturer.
It was cool looking, cheap and prepainted - what's not to like?

MechWarrior clix (10mm) removed from bases will be perfect
for proxying these Heavy Infantry Units


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...