Sunday, November 16, 2014

WIP: Soviet and German Armored Cars, Part 5: SdKfz 222 and SdKfz 231 (8-Rad) DONE




Oh boy! I finally finished my German armored cars and can't wait to get them on my table. 


(click on the pix to enlarge)

More fun with my armored cars.

Zombies supporting my armored car are from my Incursion collection.   

I decided to stay with Panzer Grey for better weathering and
highlighting effects as opposed to Dunkelgelb (Armor Dark Yellow).


Here they go tangling with some APEs also from Incursion.



4 comments:

  1. Very nice mate - coincidentally I have one of each of these also, but still NIB at the stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and of course, you do, paul. great minds think alike. i know that one fine day, you'll get to 'em. i know i always do no matter how many years i've been storing a particular toy. cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...